PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Going with the Flow

I have really been into flowy tops lately. Pair something loose with something fitted for contrast. 

Blazer: Target
(Another post with blazer here)
Top: Thrifted
Denim: F21 old (similar here & here)
Shoes: MIA
Jewelry: Target & F21
Sunglasses: Nordstrom

This weekend was crazy busy and this week is going to be the same. The posts will probably be a little bit shorter this week. Sorry! Hope you all have a great Monday :)



4 comments:

  1. Soo cute! I have been trying to track down a white blazer for forever!! And now you make me want one more!
    And your bangs are so stinkin cute!
    Love it all!

    Kirsten
    {travandkirk.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cute and casual look! Totally something I would wear out :) Need a white blazer, asap!

    Sarah
    smalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea! I have a white blazer I put on yesterday and wasn't sure about it...now I feel I can pull it off! Love your blog, just saw it through Pinterest just now...I just started my own a couple weeks ago and would be honored if you were to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...