PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Little Red Dress

* Photos by Chantel Marie Photography
BCBG Dress via HauteLook c/o / Alexander Wang Boots / ILY Earrings / Chanel Sunglasses (similar here)

I'd say a little red dress is about as much of a staple as the LBD, and for some reason I didn't have a basic red dress, so I was glad to add this number to my closet. 

One of my friends recently introduced me to the Nordstrom-owned deal site HauteLook. The site has been around a couple years, I don't know how I was missing out on this hidden treasure. Basically it features all their great brands at discounts up to 75% off. New sales events are added daily at 8am so I always hurry and check the sales when I wake up so I catch things before they sell out. You can sign up here to get the alerts so you don't miss the events. 

Right now they have some really cute Jbrand pants and some great designer prints for the home over half off.  Below are a few more of my HauteLook favorites from apparel to home decor. 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

XOX, 
Christine

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress and that earring are so pretty.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! That dress is amazing!

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! That red dress is killer on you and I love the earrings! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look!!
    so chic
    kisses from milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing dress!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are beautiful and I'm loving your eye makeup in the profile shot. Do you do your own makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning -- Love the dress, and the sleek hair! Gorgeeee! HeartofChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pretty red dress Christine and you look stunning in these shots. How cool are those earrings?!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving these pictures, the lighting is fantastic and you look great!

    thegoldhattedlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress, and adoring the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That earring photo is stunning!! You look gorgeous!!

    Kristin
    http://plumpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos! Loving that dress on you.

    Xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is amazing and the boots are perfection with them!
    xo Emma
    http://strollingthecityinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fantastic dress! Love it! xo Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the red dress with the black booties!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is so unique - I love how you've styled it so that it really speaks for itself/stands out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful dress darling!

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cloth and fashion collection thanks for this. I am very happy to visit your site. I already bookmark your site to visit again. I will try to visit your site regularly. Kim kardashian clothing

    ReplyDelete
  19. This look is really beautiful, love the dress and the boots.
    x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...